Wednesday, August 22, 2012

My Confession by Josh Groban


So last night I was feeling a little down.  Sometimes when I can't sleep I will put on a play list from my I-Pod and try to fall asleep that way.  Well last night my artist of choice was Josh Groban.  I have three of his albums because I think that he is amazing and he can sing anything and it's going to be amazing.  So as I was lying there My Confession played softly in my ears.  I forgot how much I love this song.  The music is soothing and the lyrics are the words of every woman's fantasy.  There are not many better ways to fall sleep than to hear how beautiful you are and how the man who loves you would do anything for you because you are his everything.  Anyway I recommend that you give this song a listen and let Josh take you to a place that you might only have dreamed of.  Enjoy-Kristy


No comments:

Post a Comment