Sunday, October 28, 2012

CSLSX & I Break Horses and Dark Princess


Today we are going to do something a little bit different.  I am posting two songs I have never heard before from two bands who I have shown some interest in.  Therefore, I can't hardly describe the music to you because I have not listened to it yet.  I do know both of these bands somewhat, so that will give me something to start with. 

Let's start with CSLSX & I Break Horses.  CSLSX is an electronic pop producer who has teamed up with Swedish shoegaze band I Break Horses on a new track called Violent Sea.  I don't know much about CSLSX, but I Break Horses is of particular interest to me, because I'm a fan of shoegazing music.  The sound they put out is very similar to Spc-Eco and Tamaryn, blending spacious electronic melodies with minimal, looped vocals.  I own a copy of this band's album "Hearts", which I listened to yesterday and have long ago decided it to be a good album.  Check out Violent Sea below.


Dark Princess is a Russian gothic/symphonic metal band from Moscow.  A few weeks ago I stumbled across this band on Amazon, which presented them as very similar to Xandria and Within Temptation.  I listened to samples of a few tracks from the band's latest album "The World I've Lost" and found it to be interesting.  I'm not sure the original description fit the best, and I was hesitant to add this to my list of albums to get, but It was interesting nonetheless.  Listen to Everlasting Pain below.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment